We inform you that due to a problem with our search engine we can’t guarantee that all content will be deleted, please sent us CLICKABLE direct links to each publication which contains your illegal material. Only in this case, we can guarantee removal of all content.
When a Proper DMCA notification is received, or when YuvaFantasy.com becomes otherwise aware that copyright rights are infringed, it will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible.You don’t need to wait for confirmation from us about this action. Please allow 3-4 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
To file an infringement notice for a file that is NOT hosted on YuvaFantasy.com servers (and/or on subdomains ending in .YuvaFantasy.com), please follow the copyright infringement process of the site the file is hosted on. YuvaFantasy.com does not have access to remove files on external services and therefore may not respond to copyright infringement notices relating to files on external services.
YuvaFantasy.com may remove pages that link to copyrighted material. By filing a copyright infringement notice you understand and accept if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing on your copyright, you will be liable for damages including costs and attorney fees.
Email: To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- Details of the copyrighted work that you believe is infringed upon including its location under the YuvaFantasy.com domain.
- An email address where we can contact you.
- The statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
YuvaFantasy.com will generally handle complaints within 48 hours of the complaint being received. The contact details for filing a copyright infringement notice are mentioned below.
Please Mention the name of the website(“YuvaFantasy.com”) in an email.
Contact Us Page
Once your identity is confirmed, subsequent emails are only required to have a link to the infringing content and the statement of the last bullet point.